Accountancy in ABAK Accountancy Office
ABAK Accountancy Office provides full service of economic operators, as well as single services of our client’s choice. Our accountancy offer includes:
- maintaining tax books,
- keeping register of income and expenses,
- keeping the tax records for registered lump sum,
- tax consulting.
We also prepare:
- tax declarations (monthly, quarterly and annual),
- financial statements – in English and in German as well,
- reports for GUS (Central Statistical Office in Poland) and NBP (The National Bank of Poland),
- financial analysis– in English and in German as well,
- payrolls, ZUS (Social Insurance Institution) declarations and RMUA forms.
Among additional services provided by our Accountancy Office are:
- counseling on issues connected with commercial activities,
- assistance in:
- editing applications and appeals,
- preparing credit applications,
- choosing optimal form of taxation,
- registration actions while starting commercial activities.
ABAK Accountancy Office in Łódź cooperates with law firms and chambers of certified auditors.
Management of ABAK:
Full permissions for maintaining tax books and tax consultancy
- Regina Sadoch-Czyżewska – lawyer
- Marcin Sadoch – economist
- Barbara Rudnicka – economist
- Joanna Sadoch – economist