Tax Office: the lump sum, the tax card
ABAK Accountancy Office in Łódź assists entrepreneurs taxed in a form of the lump sum or the tax card.
Our offer in that area includes:
- Keeping records, in particular:
- records of income in income accounting,
- VAT purchase records,
- VAT sales records,
- records of fixed assets and intangible assets,
- equipment records,
- tax returns and tax information,
- annual returns,
- reports for statistical office and information for NBP (The National Bank of Poland),
- preparing tax transfers.
- Preparing lists of employees’ and contractors’ payrolls, as well as settlements with ZUS (Social Insurance Institution):
- maintaining employees’ pay slips and allowance cards (sickness/family/maternity allowance),
- preparing ZUS (Social Insurance Institution) declarations and RMUA forms,
- preparing transfers of ZUS settlements and employees’ payrolls to ROR accounts.
Management of ABAK:
Full permissions for maintaining tax books and tax consultancy
- Regina Sadoch-Czyżewska – lawyer
- Marcin Sadoch – economist
- Barbara Rudnicka – economist
- Joanna Sadoch – economist